Wednesday 11 May 2005

There&#039s Something You SHOULD Know

There's something you should know.



I do not believe in love in the first sight,

I do not trust people who has the tendency to lie,

I do not need promises and those sweet words.



I am looking for THE ONE.

THE ONE who is going to be there right to the very end.

THE ONE who may not be as smart as you do,

but surely knows what to do when my tears drop.



I have to be patient,

I have to keep my passions,

Cause I am waiting,

Waiting for the day to come,

That you are brave enough to take my heart away.

3 comments:

  1. 我詞窮了財團...哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh no more, Ladies, sigh no more.

    Men were deceivers ever.



    converting all your sounds of woe,

    Into hey noney noney.



    much ado about nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. 看到我最喜歡的歌詞

    ReplyDelete