Monday 3 April 2006

On Shoot







on the second day of my work replacement,

I was on shoot with Sam and Jennifer to an

immacualte location near Finchely road.







It was as usualy another easy day. Sam is a

nice big guy. He's pretty much the editor of

this department. He didnt ask me to do lots

of things, instead, he offered me plenty of time

to walk around the house and took photos.







John is the cameraman. He's quite funny as well.

He worked for a very famous TV show, Grand Designe

(probably for ITV??) He's young and energetic. Not

very talkative but humours. Julie, a model from Sheffield,

loves to gossip around pretty much everything from Kiera's

new dress to Ronney's new girlfried.







The house is huge and absolute fab, it's quite pleasant

to work there. well, I did not actually work. It was more

like a fooling around to me. Drinking tea, having some

lunch, listening to music, taking some photos..........







Don't really know what I will be doing tomorrow, but I

hope it's something interesting.

















No comments:

Post a Comment