Thursday 20 July 2006

Happy Birthday to Cristina!!!



Cicci with chocolate cake!







Yesterday, the 21st of July was cicci, Cristina's Birthday.

We've planned to go to that moroccan resturant again.

Yes, that was my fifth visit to that restaurant, but everytime

I enjoyed it a lot.





We had couscous and tagine. Haha, but the reason we came

to this place was to smoke shisha. Well, after my practices for

many times, now i can EVENTUALLY smoke shisha perfectly.







But the most important thing was that cicci had a great time.

And I am glad that she loved the cake.





Haha, last but not least, to my cicci, once again,



Happy Birthday!!!!!





p.s. Now you are going to be a series killer, I will be watching

the Italian news.





---------------------------------------------------



Cristina是我的義大利朋友,現在正孤單的在倫敦倒數等著回家去,

之前的義大利文教學版,就是多蒙她的指導,讓大家受惠無窮,

在這邊拜託來看blog的朋友,多多回應這一篇,一起來祝她生日快樂吧!

哈哈,她可是每天都會來看我的blog,然後在msn上要我翻譯的忠實讀者。



之前寫的那幾篇有關義大利球賽的文章,她注意到很多朋友回應,但是她

都看不懂,非常難過....哈哈,總而言之,她是個非常好的女孩子,熱情洋溢,

大家給些祝福,她看了一定會很開心的!





阿~不要忘記留英文黑~

















Cicci and me







Scotto, Waka, Cri and Me in the restaurant.







Scot, Waka, and Cri







Birthday girl....







Me with my improved Shisha gesture; Waka and her debut in Shisha smoking.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Cristina!! It's nice to have you here, and enjoy

    the wine and choc cake. Have you make a wish for yourself?!

    We've lighten lots of candles for you, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina~

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

    I'm Claire's college friend. I heard of you a

    lot from her. She told me you are truelly a

    nice person. I believe i can meet you at her

    birthday party.

    Anyway, wish you a wonderful year to come and

    to be happy always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to my Tarantina,

    anapan~ahhhhaaaaaa,

    well, it's very nice to have you, I am glad we can chat on

    MSN all the time. Now i cant wait to meet your parents,

    and to drink grappa with your papa.



    to阿信!

    shisha就是水煙,摩洛哥的煙,很贊喔~

    哈哈~Cristina說要送一個給我,如果我沒如願買成的話,

    到時候再教你怎麼玩。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roger that!財團~~~

    哈哈~~

    And Thank you Christina! "Buon Compleanno" I

    learned it now~~HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Christina! I wanna know how

    to say "happy birthday" in Italian~~~HAHA

    BTW, 財團那個Shisha是什麼東西勒? 快來說一下吧~

    ReplyDelete
  6. LI~HO!!!!

    Thank you Claire and Kai....I love every article I read in this

    blog (especially if it's about me....ah ah ah)!!!



    To Fox Mulder: "Buon Compleanno" is Happy Birthday in

    Italian...for the pronunciation see you in Taiwan in february!

    Then you can learn a lot of italian words and i can learn

    Taiwanese!!!!!! AH AH AH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaya,



    Dont worry, we'll watch the next world cup together,

    with your cousin as well.



    believe me, if you watch the game with me,

    you will be crazy.... hahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Christina!!

    (hope it was not too late to say ^^")



    My cousin and me are the fans of italian team

    but I don't have many friends who support the

    same team in Sheffield. Thus, I envy 阿莫 could

    see the match with you girls becasue it must be

    more exciting. By the way, your birthday cake

    looks so so so....yummy (maybe that becasue I

    like chocolate very much ^_^) Hmm...Happy

    Birthday again!!

    ReplyDelete