Sunday 12 November 2006

我看<<Amélie>>

這不是一部可愛又有趣的片子嗎?

為什麼我的眼淚還是可以不聽使喚的一直流?



This is the 'the film' which I suppose everyone must

have seen it. It was the biggest hit of that year internationally.

But I didnt go to the cinema to actually sit down and enjoy it.



I was told by many people for many times that I would enjoyed

it. But I guess sometimes people just never had the chance to

do what they really wanted to do....



So today, as Film Four was playing it for free, I watched it.

Yes, I think it's cute, it's different, it's interesting and it's

undoubtedly, very special. I love the coulor; I love the way

she (Audrey Tautou) interprets Amélie; I love the music;

and I guess I JUST love Paris.



True though, who doesn't.



But still I cried, and I trembled. (which is not a very good sign)

I cried when papa got the mails from his dwarf, and i cried again

when dwarf came back.



I cried when Amélie watched the tape the old man sent to her.

I cried when she rushed out of her flat and met him at the door.



Suddenly everything became so obvious. Those were once oblivion.



Maybe I cried for myself, the very me.








4 comments:

  1. i like this film too~

    我也喜歡她的顏色

    ReplyDelete
  2. to aenit



    很難不喜歡的片

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我這兩天也又看了一次



    我看到錄影帶那段,也幾乎要哭出來...



    總覺得畫畫的老人在說:AH,你可以不用這麼宅的,真的,去擁抱生命

    吧...:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. to AH,



    看來,都需要終極電影伺候~

    來約看電影吧~連看幾場,只能放

    催淚的~一起哭到爽!

    爽完就不苦了~



    乖阿~抱一下!

    ReplyDelete